By Katie Catwalk | January 2, 2135
Without any fanfare or excitement, the matchups for this weekend’s qualifying matches have been released. Instead of a giant press conference to announce these historic matches, there were just several sheets of paper taped to the front door of the NDW offices. Listed below are the matches.
Qualification Weekend Night One – January 7, 2135 | Paris, France
- Adam Prometheus vs. Unlucky
- Kung Fu Chris vs. Jet Black
- B.A. Jerk vs. Lord Nigel Turnbuckle III
- FnKen vs. León Volador
- Biordi vs. Jon Heel
Qualification Weekend Night One – January 7, 2135 | Chicago, IL
- Battle Axe vs. Wheebo Rodes
- Marvelous Mike vs. Navy Blue
- Captain Adam: Space Pirate vs. Headhunter Travis Deadly
- Eagle Richards vs. Ooolahg
- The White Knight vs. Robert Hagar-Knight
Qualification Weekend Night Two – January 8, 2135 | Paris, France
- Rob Craig vs. Lance Romance
- Falcon Parker vs. Buck Blake
- The Cheese vs. Bob N64
- Pitt Viper vs. Jibbs Warrior
- Di-Smash vs. Lambert
Qualification Weekend Night Two – January 8, 2135 | Chicago, IL
- Murky Waters vs. Pete Cottontail
- Cardinal Maximoff vs. Rajah Ring Royalty
- KnightFall vs. Fallout Joe
- Red Scare vs. Crimson Shadow
- Vladimir Plasma vs. Halloween Hank
It appears that The Last Knight and “Black and Blue” Bob Hagar have put feuding wrestlers against each other in these qualifying matches. Again, whoever wins these matches will go onto a pair of round-robin tournaments to determine the top two contenders for the recently vacated NDW Dimensional Championship.
This weekend will be greatly important to the future of Next Dimension Wrestling. Not only will the winners of these matches qualify for the round-robin tournaments, but they will also be in the running for the NDW Cornerstone Championship. The losers in these matches will be out of title contention for the first part of the year.
As always, stay tuned to Dimensional Disclosure throughout the coming days as more developments on this story are made available.